Come see our recent work at the 2018 Annual Meeting of the Orthopedic Research Society in New Orleans!
- Injectable hydrogels for intra-articular delivery demonstrate mechanical integrity and on-demand drug release [Paper 0021, Saturday]
- Relationships between metabolic syndrome, adiposity, and the gut microbiome in a mouse model of load-induced Osteoarthritis [Paper 0100, Sunday ]
- ERα deletion from mature osteoblasts increases severity of load-induced osteoarthritis in mice [Paper 0278, Tuesday]
- Role of cortical bone microstructure and anisotropy of fracture toughness in Tissue Failure [Poster 0676 ]
- Changes in whole bone strength caused by disruption of the gut microbiome depend on stage of skeletal maturation [Poster 1579]
- Automated OARSI scoring to improve quantification of cartilage damage [Poster 2053]